You'll be amazed at how much better our fresh, European-style butter tastes compared to their supermarket counterparts. In our creamery and across select local stores in and around Hope, MN, you can find our:
Salted Butter: Our salted butter is our flagship product and most popular by far. It is a perfect addition to toast, crackers, vegetables, recipes, and really anything else. The salt really brings out the flavor in the butter, creating a smooth delicious product that some people eat right off the spoon.
Unsalted Butter: Experience the delicious, creamy sweetness of Hope Butter without the added salt. We recommend the unsalted butter for sauces, gravies, and baking. Perfect for those avoiding sodium.
Hi Fat Butter: This high-fat, low-moisture product is excellent for pie crusts, pastries, croissants, and any other flaky baked delights. Although it's crafted with the baker in mind, no one is stopping you from smearing a rich pat onto a toasted English muffin.
Do you have any questions about our artisanal butter for sale? Connect with us at 507-684-2019 now to learn more.
- Locally Sourced: Hope Creamery by Rick Nelson, StarTribune - Dec. 4, 2013
- Hope Creamery by Meredith Hart, Community of Plate - Aug. 25, 2009
- The 2009 Silver Whisk Award Winners by Susan Pagani, Heavy Table - Dec. 16, 2009
- Butter--Making Butter the Traditional Way by Daniel Klein, Cooking up a Story
- Hope Creamery has Ellendale ties by Katie Johnson, Albert Lea Tribune - Oct. 11, 2007
- Steele County's last butter maker churns it out the old fashioned way by Greta Cunningham, MPR - Oct. 1, 2006
- Hope Creamery still makes butter one pound at a time by Jason Kroeker, Owatonna People's Press - June 21, 2006
- Wedge Community Co-op: Hope Creamery